Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today I flew in Kerry's new airplane.  We went to McCall for breakfast.  KERRY KEPT REFERRING TO HIS PLANE AS "SEXY". AND I KEPT SAYING "HOW CAN A PLANE BE SEXY"?  "OH, IT JUST IS".  WELL FINALLY I GET TO SEE THE PLANE AND I GUESS AS FAR AS PLANES GO, AND COMPARED TO THE OTHER PLANES WE SAW, IT WAS KIND OF SEXY.  (sorry I had the caps button pushed.)  It was great to get to McCall in 30 minutes and the seat is nicer than the other plane, but I just don't get that thrill and excitement out of flying.  I just wasn't born to fly!!  Kerry did a great job however.  Our landings were great and he even dodged another plane so we wouldn't collide.  
It's a good thing he has a friend and some sons-in-law who share his love for flying.  As for me I'll stick to tennis!! 

5 comments:

Lowders said...

It is sexy...

Unknown said...

you need to post a pic of it. Does this mean you two will fly in his plane up to Alaska to visit?

Ashley Dudley said...

Don't worry mom my crazy husband gets turned on by vehicles too.... but he always reminds me that it's better than him looking at other women! So next time he says his plane is sexy just be thankful he isn't saying that girl over there is sexy. i'm proud of you of overcoming your fears and indulging in his loves of life with him, just be sure he returns the favor. Hey dad! take mom to the US open this year!

Brittany said...

Good job not crashing. I can't wait to go for a ride in it. 30 minutes to McCall sound very appealing. I'm in.

Ashley Dudley said...

post pictures of prom!