Sunday, October 12, 2008

Okay, Just to prove I can blog!

Brittany tagged me so here goes.

8 favorite TV Shows
1.   The Office
2.  The Office
3.  The Office
4.  The Office
5.  The Office
6.  The Office
7.  The Office  (It's the only show I really ever watch except for....)
8.  Tennis tournaments

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.  Costa Vida
2.  Cheesecake Factory
3.  Quiznos
4.  Chilis
5.  The Blue Moose in Eagle ID
6.  Red Lobster
7.  Smokey Mountain Pizza and Pasta
8.  Cool Hand Luke's in Eagle.....I only get to choose 8?

8 things that happened yesterday
I'm changing this to "this week"  cause it all ran together since I was on vacation in Hawaii!
1.  Went to the beach
2.  Saw some very hot men at the Polynesian Cultural Center(wait, can grandmas say "hot"?)
3.  Ate shaved ice with ice cream.
4.  Got a sunburn
5.  Went out to eat everyday!!!
6.  played card games
7.  Sat in a jaccuzzi
8.  Got a a call at 4:30 am from my daughter Chelsea who just totaled her new car.

8 things to look forward to
1.  Indoor tennis
2.  November, lots of birthdays in the family
3.  Christmas, everyone will be home!
4.  Seeing my grandkids again!  Hi! Owen, Macy, Kylie and Truly!
5.  The election being over
6.  More grandkids
7.  My next massage
8.  The election being over!

8 things I love about fall
1.  Picking apples off the tree
2.  Pretty leaves
3.  Cooler temperatures
4.  Wearing jeans again.
6.  New season of the Office
7.  School starting
8.  Lower electric bills.

8. things on my wish list
1.  My grandkids to live close by
2.  The economy to pick up
3.  Make a new friend
4.  No stress
5.  To lose some weight
6.  That the election was over
7.  To be a professional tennis player
8.  To have a happy healthy family.  



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute! Thanks mom! Do you really want to be a tennis pro? I'm glad you guys had fun in Hawaii! We missed you. I felt like we couldn't call you :) You need another TV show. Love ya!

Ashley Dudley said...

you should pick up house...because we own all thes seasons and it makes you a hypochondriac